Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

COF picture stalking..

Slow day at work and I was just checking out pictures from recent cof weddings and I found this couple that danced their way down the aisle after their ceremony. Looked like so much fun! (CLICKY!)

I hope my pictures are quality stalking material!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 

Re: COF picture stalking..

• Options
    Oh, thanks for sharing that! I haven't been photo stalking there in a while, might have to do that again today!
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Wonderful pictures! I love the new red chair that's been used in recent photos. I hope my FI and I get a chance to photograph with it, lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I saw a black chaise in some pictures too! I wonder how they pick and choose what they do, or if they ask the couple their input.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_cof-picture-stalking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:039f219e-565e-46db-9c95-de6dc53f3674Post:0c1b544c-3029-4de4-a40b-6cbd3a5cf92c">Re: COF picture stalking..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw a black chaise in some pictures too! I wonder how they pick and choose what they do, or if they ask the couple their input.
    Posted by PreDempsey[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen that yet but it sounds cool :). Oooh, I hope they ask! Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You can request where you take photos at...If you don't care, they just take you around to any free area on the chapel grounds...we requested by the fountains...they are really flexible!
  • Options
    I'm kind of obsessed with the La Capella door shots! Hopefully early evening on a Monday will be pretty slow so we'll have decent options.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_cof-picture-stalking?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:039f219e-565e-46db-9c95-de6dc53f3674Post:49971a9c-3ee0-4499-a779-1c299e6f8db1">Re: COF picture stalking..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm kind of obsessed with the La Capella door shots! Hopefully early evening on a Monday will be pretty slow so we'll have decent options.
    Posted by PreDempsey[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Me too. We've got 4pm on a Wednesday, so hoping they're not busy then!

</div>
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    We're at 4 too! I keep creeping on the website and so far no one has booked our surrounding time slots.. When ever people ask my date and I tell them April 15th I can see the gears turning and the questionable look when they realize it's a Monday lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards