Mississippi

Vendor Reviews

Thanks biloxibride for the reviews- i added them to our mississippi knotties website (url is below.)  if anyone else has any- please post them too- it's soooo valuable to hear from folks who have actually used these vendors.http://mississippibrides.googlepages.com/vendorreviews

Re: Vendor Reviews

• edited December 2011
    How could I contact the Dj
  • BiloxiGirl98BiloxiGirl98 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this lady yet, but Jackie from Iced and Sliced is wonderful!  She is making our cake and has been sooooo easy to work with.  She is in the Biloxi area and is very affordable. 
  • edited December 2011
    is that a bakery?
  • edited December 2011
    makeup- jessica jones with salon bleu- absolutely incredible.  at my trial, i felt like i was on antm.  tyra banks was in my head saying....smile with your eyes.....  great job.
  • edited December 2011
    VENDOR REVIEW to add to website!!!I got married October 17, 2009 & used - "I DO" for my wedding planners which was recommended to me from a friend of mine who used them. They are out of Gulfport, Ms. It's 2 girls and they do it together and they made my wedding day absolutely amazing!!! I told them what I wanted how much I wanted to spend and they made everything happen. I had a very tight budget and they worked with it every step of the way. Not to mention they are the best price around, very very reasonable!!! I honestly don't think I could of dreamed anything better. Definitely would recommend to anyone! They have a website but I'm not sure exactly what it is so I'm going to try to get it and add it to this board. I do have their names & phone numbers.Natalie Lowe 228-669-8752Jen Schmidt 228-860-1652(you can contact either one or both)
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to a couple of weddings done by Simply Chic Events out of Natchez and they are awesome...no lie!  Both were over the top and fabulous.  I felt like I was watching an episode of Platinum Weddings or something.  From what I've heard, they're not too expensive for what you get either...live flowers and lighting effects and all that.  They travel all over the state and beyond too.  Don't know any contact #s but their website is asimplychicevent.blogspot.com
  • edited December 2011
    Jen (sands2120), you have been warned over & over - by both volunteer & paid mods - not to pose as a bride & self-promote yourself on here.

It's not fair to the brides on here that you pretend to be a bride when you're actually just trying to drum up business. These ladies are looking for honest reviews from people who had good experiences with their vendors, not vendors trying to cheap out & save a buck by posting here instead of paying to advertise like all the other respectable ones.
  • icedandslicedicedandsliced member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I have a small bakery.  You can see some of my work at msicedandsliced.blogspot.com
    Thanks,
    Jacqueline
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards