Iowa-Des Moines

Question??

Has anyone else here gotten married in the Des Moines Rose Garden by the art center??  I know scarletgem did but I"m assuming shes on her HM since I haven't seen her around..We booked ours for the ceremony but then I realized the other day that I forgot about the rehearsal...I'm trying to figure out if we really need to book the garden for the rehearsal or not..cause If we don't then I'd rather save my money hahaDoes anyone know if I need to? Or have had theirs there before and could let me know what they did for their rehearsal? Gracias!! :)

Re: Question??

• edited December 2011
    I think this is where BabyRN is having her cermony~ but I could be confusing brides~ my brain is mush. Where is your reception venue? If you are able to get in the day/night before to decorate at NC then possibly use this location for your Rehearsal. GL.
  • edited December 2011
    YGM. Short answer:  Don't bother.  :-)  And BabyRN is there, too, so she may have a different opinion.
  • BabyRN2006BabyRN2006 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, I am actually in the Sylvan Theater, but I do not plan to book it for the rehearsal.
    TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
    IVF w/ICSI - 15R, 12M, 10F - transferred 2; froze 3
    Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320
    7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) 7/31 168 bpm (8w6d) 8/22 170 bpm (12w)
    EDD 3/6/13
    Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards