New York-Upstate
Options

Remind me - Veils?

Hi Ladies - when I was getting married there were a couple online veil vendors that were very popular.  Anyone know what they are?  Wanted to send them to a friend of mine.  TIA!
My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Remind me - Veils?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used cutebrides off of ebay and Love my veil.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Occansey's Designs (not sure if that's the correct spelling) and Veilshop.
  • Options
    BelhurstBrideBelhurstBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    obridal.com Highly recommend.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP. obridal.com. my veil was reasonable, came perfectly, and love it. they ship fast too...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Nel11Nel11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree again about obridal.com (Occansey Designs). I ordered from them and it came quickly and was exactly what I wanted. I also emailed them before I ordered with a few specific questions and they were extremely helpful.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Highly recommend Occansey's Designs! I love my veil! I got one off ebay that was very cheap looking. I went with Occansey's afterwards and loved it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just to reiterate - Occansey was perfect and exactly what I wanted.  You can pick just what you prefer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards