Ohio-Northeast
Options

hair salon - east side

Anyone know of good hair places on the east side of cleveland?

Re: hair salon - east side

• Options
    edited December 2011
    John Roberts in Chagrin - Angela is the best!
  • Options
    anglndsguse44anglndsguse44 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Palmeiri Salon and Spa at La Place!!! I used them for our wedding in June and had about 11 girls there. It was an extremely smooth morning and all of the girls' hair looked great - including mine!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    klockercklockerc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Raun Salon in Willoughby Hills!! My wedding party  (9 of us) all got our hair and make-up done there for my wedding and they were fantastic. Everyone loved their hair, the staff was extremely friendly and professional, and they have someone on staff (Maria) who coordinates all of the wedding parties etc... who was fantastic to work with.
  • Options
    K ByteK Byte member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I just had my hair and makeup for e-pics done at Ladies and Gentlemen at Legacy Village (they also have a Mentor location) and was really pleased with the results :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For my friends wedding last weekend we went to Blondies. It is in a plaza right across the street from Marcs & old Navy in mentor (right by great lakes mall). They did hair and makeup. $50 for hair - $25 for makeup. I totally loved my hair - they did a retro punk influence in my hair (they said they were going on my vibes) and it totally worked. I say check them out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to second Dino Palmieri in La Place--my hair and makeup trials were good, they are easy to work with and I will be having my hair done by them after the wedding (can't wait to get it cut!). 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha, jefisher, I can't wait to chop mine off too!I used Ladies and Gentlemen in Mentor for hair and make up.  Kimmy did a great job and my 3 BMs were very happy as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards