Texas-San Antonio
Options

Galo Gutierrez-Musician

I swear I remembered someone had used Galo Gutierrez for their wedding ceremony but I can't remember who it was. Anyways, if any of you have heard of him or used him will you post any feedback. Thank you!His website is www.galo-gutierrez.comOr if you have any other suggestions for a guitarist/vocalist that would be great as well. I am looking for someone to do our ceremony as well as our cocktail hour. TIA!!

Re: Galo Gutierrez-Musician

• Options
    edited December 2011
    He played at a birthday party I went to a few months ago. He's excellent! I actually just emailed that party host to get his number before I read this post! I'm not sure how much he charges. Has he given you a quote or anything yet?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    marissa54marissa54 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually emailed him today. I will let you know when I get a response back. Thank you for the feedback : )
  • Options
    MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Keith Kubena for our ceremony music. He has been really great so far! His website is www.keithkubena.com
    Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I remembered one of the knotties that used to on here used him and really liked him. I used Terry Muska and loved him. Just another option. :)  www.terrymuska.com
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PaisleyDuke used him and really liked him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I emailed him yesterday morning and he responded last night saying he charges $150 an hour. I've looked at the websites from the other musician others have suggested and he seems to be the cheapest. He played at a bday party I was attending and he was really good.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards