DC

hitched salon

ajh65622ajh65622 member
First Comment
has anyone been to Hitched on Wisconsin for bridal gowns?  i've seen great reviews from District weddings, but google maps has all sorts of bad reviews!  i'm going on Friday with my mom and a bridesmaid and i know that my experience is completely based on my attitude going into the store and I'm excited!  i just want to know what to expect in terms of staff at the salon

http://www.hitchedsalon.com/
http://www.districtweddings.com/

Re: hitched salon

• edited December 2011
    I LOVED hitched!! the expereince was GREAT!!! The lady that worked with me was soo nice and helpful. I cant say enough good things about hitched. The only problem was the prices. The dresses seemed to be a bit overpriced. I ended up getting my dress at Annapolis Bridal. Hope this helps and good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i bought my dress at chevy chase bridal off wisconsin avenue. basically on the border of bethesda and dc. i had a great experience there - the sales manager, liza, really reminded me a bit of my mom with the way she was helping me and my BM and i think they're always having trunk sales. the prices are pretty decent too and they carry a variety of designers.

good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at hitched, my shopping experience was great! I worked with Iliana and she was ridiculously nice, and I met a lot of the other consultants too, who were also very nice. I am super indecisive and came back probably 5 times with different groups of people and they never made me feel like a weirdo because I couldn't commit. I went to 6 bridal salons in the DC area and Hitched was my favorite by far.  The dresses are pretty pricey, but it was worth it for me. My bridesmaids are ordering dresses from there too, they have a bridesmaid shop on the 2nd floor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • lilcancer0716lilcancer0716 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I bought my gown at Bridal Images in Rockville, and they had the best service of all the other salons I visited, and there were plenty. I bought it my dress from there and everything was very very good. By the way, they were the one that had my size (I am plus sized) and did not make me feel bad for being so large.

• ajh65622ajh65622 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all the advice ladies!  i'll have to let you all know how it went! Smile
  • LuluP82LuluP82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Late to this, but I LOVED my experience at Hitched.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • EJK425EJK425 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad to hear this! I have an appointment there in a couple weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards