Canada-Ontario
Options

Rave: Lakeview Pastry in Burlington

Best. Wedding cake. Ever.Seriously.  Even the fondant was tasty.  Though we think that might have been because it was a little melty.Our cake was freaking fantastic, it disappeared totally within half an hour.  And we had lots.AND, it was reallllly reasonably priced.If you're in the Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville/Halton-wherever regions, make sure you check it out.[url=http://www.lakeviewpastry.com/home.htm]Lakeview Pastry and Chocolate[/url]
We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rave: Lakeview Pastry in Burlington

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Raynes! Congrats on the wedding. Where did you get your flowers from? I'm in love with the window displays at Flowers by the Dozen (lakeshore rd) I'm glad your cake was so yummy!
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Preppy.I ended up getting my flowers from the Fortino's in Hamilton, and I was less than thrilled with them.I guess you do get what you pay for.  The flowers were beautiful, but I HATED the arrangement.  I guess I should have been more specific?I went in and got a quote from Flowers by the Dozen, and it was about 1.5-2 times what I paid at Fortino's, but I probably would have been happier....  I do love their window displays.  I walk by there twice a day and always pause to look.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sugiepiesugiepie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Lakeview Pastry.It's a huge tradition to get a strawberry whipped cream cake on your birthday in our family. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I have a feeling flowers are the one thing I might splurge on. I'm sorry you didn't like yours though, that's too bad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards