Maine

I'm finally married too!

Like Daniele, I also had the most amazing, beautiful wedding I could have imagined. From my perspective nothing really went "wrong" and I can't even tell you how many times I heard "this is the best wedding I've ever been to!" I love every vendor I worked with. My photographer was as amazing as I knew she would be, my flowers were so gorgeous they actually brought me to tears, my cake was beyond my wildest dreams (and having seen my baker's portfolio, I had high expectations), my venue was even more gorgeous than I expected, and the food, catered by my aunts, was unbelievable. People kept saying it was one of the best meals they had had anywhere, let alone at a wedding! I think the best testament to the success of the event was that when the dj packed up at 11, half of my 108 guests were still there. I've got so much more to say about it, but I've got to get to bed. I'll finish my recap soon!!

Re: I'm finally married too!

• edited December 2011
    Here's the link to the album by the way: http://tinyurl.com/q46khe It's a Facebook album, I'll try to upload the pics to a different photo sharing site for those of you who don't have Facebook soon! For those of you who do have Facebook, feel free to add me as a friend if you haven't already!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome photos looked like you guys had a wonderful wedding congrats!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mainemommymainemommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures and I am so so so glad you had such an amazing day!  For all the time you waited you more than deserved it!!! 
    Planning bio My DIY blog The Maine Bio

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Jaime has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    That sounds like an amazing night! So glad it went great!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Your pics are amazing. I LOVE your dress. Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Yay, congratulations! You look so gorgeous in your pictures! Also, loved your pearls, cake, flowers, and the venue was beautiful.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I'm so late responding, but I just saw your pics this morning, and they are amazing! You look so lovely, and it looks like everyone had such a great time :) Congrats to you and DH, I'm so happy for you both!
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVED your photos, Eliza! You looked simply GORGEOUS! :-) And your venue was just picturesque-- it couldn't have been more romantic! As soon as I have some time this weekend, I'll be providing vendor reviews and any more details anyone might want to hear about! I hope you'll do the same soon! :-)
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • JaimeMarieBJaimeMarieB member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations.  Pictures are wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards