Kentucky
Options

Sugar Forest Cake

Does anyone know the price range (per slice) for their cakes? i have read ALOT of positive feedback for them and am considering them as my baker!

Re: Sugar Forest Cake

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Brenda Renner had hands down the best cake I tasted during my consultations.  Her Godiva chocolate cake was literally awe-inspiring.I did a consultation with her in 2006 I believe and she was the most expensive out of anyone I found. :(  I think it was in the $3.50+ price range.  If I could have afforded it, I would have done it in a heartbeat. 
  • Options
    juliev101juliev101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a really simple design, 3 big round tiers, no color or major fondant work. 2 flavors, feeds 200 and it is $790...so like $3.95 a slice. Unlike the previous post this was the cheapest baker I found around the Lexington area. Also absolutely the best tasting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Brenda and the Sugar Forest for our cake and it is 3 tier square cake that serves 200. It is buttercream icing which she has guaranteed to not melt during our outdoor wedding in July. It will be covered hand done ivy made of icing. It consists of a lot of time and work to go into the ivy. The price for our cake is $785 which didn't seem like a bad price for all the work going into it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards