January 2012 Weddings

JAN 2012...so far, but coming sooo soon!

Hi BRIDES!
I was recently engaged on my birthday this past October! I am excited and anxious to begin the wedding process. I'm pretty organized and we've already looked at potential venues and contacted vendors. The only road block I have are the wedding COLORS! I'm thinking Slate Gray, A deep blue (like deep Navy), yellow and white as accent colors. Let me know what you think!

Re: JAN 2012...so far, but coming sooo soon!

• Sounds pretty! I love hearing all the colors that everyone else is using...my FH is so picky (doesnt like pink, green, yellow...)  We are doing white, light blue and metallics. 

Can't believe the holidays are almost here...and then it'll be a busy busy year leading up to the weddings!! :D 
    TTC since January 2012. Me: 24 & DH: 30

DH SA (1/21/13) is perfect! 1st RE appt set for 1/30/13

BFP on 1/26/13! EDD is 10/5/13! 1st appt at 5w6d and diagnosed high risk due to high BP. Put on meds. 1st Ultrasound scheduled for 2/22/13. Blighted ovum At 7w6d D&C 2/26/13 Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • You know, I think a little over a year is perfect for planning, and I am getting so tired of vendors telling me I have PLENTY of time just becuase they hear 2012! haha...since I am in school and mostly planning during my breaks, i can't WAIT for December -- the only long break i get to do some major wedding stuff! :) I will have plenty of time to hit up winter sales and get my venue nailed down! WHEE!

This is exciting stuff, girls!! :) Can't wait til i can say it's less than a year away!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gceez your colors sound great! Just make sure you don't over do the accents and I'm sure it will be gorgeous.

I lucked out with a FI that's color blind! So whatever I want goes as far as colors.
  • Sounds Like everyone is EXCITED just as I am!
    I agree a year is definately enough time to plan a beautiful wedding. Next month we will start announcing our engagement, engagement pictures, etc. Right now we are trying to pay off our rings, my goal is to have my fiance's ring by Christmas ;-)
  • Sounds great! Those are a lot like my colors! My colors are midnight/navy blue, ivory, gold, and silver. It sounds like we are all going in the same direction with colors. My theme is kind of like starry night. I am so excited!! My fiance proposed Christmas night. I already have my wedding dress ordered :) Do you guys have your dresses picked out yet? If you do, put up some pictures. Mine is by Mori Lee.

-jessica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards