Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

father daughter dance

okay, not sure if im on the right board but i figured since this is a tradition id give this one a shot....i need to pick song for a father/daughter dance but have no clue what to pick! It MUST be something slow (my dad has two left feet) but im at a loss. Any suggestions??

Re: father daughter dance

• Options
    You could also do My Wish by Rascall Flats or My Litttle Girl by Tim McGraw.
  • Options
    The two suggested above are great ideas!  I don't have any specific suggestions, but you can try googling "father/daughter dance songs".  I did that and got some good ideas.  (I'd share them but I don't have my list with me right now!)
  • Options
    We are using "Child of Mine" by Carole King - it's a beautiful song.  Tim McGraw's "my little girl" is AMAZING as well :D there are a lot of great songs out there but you have to do some digging to get through the creepy/uber sappy ones (imo) Good Luck!
  • Options
    THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH...I LOVE THE "MY LITTLE GIRL" BY TIM MCGRAW. JUST LISTENED TO IT AND IT MADE ME CRY!
  • Options
    we're using "Cinderella" by Steven Curtis Chapman. it's pretty appropriate for my dad and I since he taught me to dance by letting me dance on his feet.

Glenna Harding Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards