Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Coonamessett Inn suggestions or helpful hints!

Hi Ladies, Since my ceremony and reception are at Coonamesset was wondering if anyone else was getting or has been or knows someone who got married at the Coonamesset and had any feedback? Thanks!

Re: Coonamessett Inn suggestions or helpful hints!

• edited December 2011
    I am, next week. I've heard nothing but good things, so my fingers are crossed. When is yours?
  • sarah.mcturksarah.mcturk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is July 31st 2010, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you I hope its beautiful. Let me know how it goes when you wind down from all the festivities!! :)
  • kateschoonkateschoon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married there in July of 08 and have only good things to say! they were professional, organized and made the entire day run seamlessly!
  • edited December 2011
    Just got married there a few weeks ago and it couldn't have gone better.  I only had my reception there, but it was phenomenal and the food (and cake) were amazing (people are still talking about how delicious everything was).  Can't say enough good things!
  • kriskarpkriskarp member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there on May 15th.  We are thinking of doing the cabaret style for dinner.  Has anyone done that yet?? How did it work out??
    Married by best friend on May 15, 2010 First BFP (Honeymoon Baby) on June 8, 2010 Mackenzie Anne born sleeping on November 26, 2010 at 30 weeks Mackenzie had Congestive Heart Failure and Hydrops Fetalis; CP in April 2011 Waiting on our take home baby... http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2f3278 ****PGAL/PAL Always welcome**** BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My daughter's reception was there in June of 2007. It was absolutely amazing. I had hoped my other 2 daughter's would have their receptions there too, but they wanted their "own" venues. I can't rave enough about them. The service, the food, everything.. spectacular! You won't be sorry! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    First time poster:I am getting married there 9/26/2010!  I am planning from a distance (in grad school), so I haven't seen it yet, but my mom loved it!  Any advice on working with them from a distance?  When should I be picking menus and such?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards