Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Florist recommendations?

I'd love to get some florist recommendations, as my florist (a friend of the family) just bailed on me (boo!). Getting married on the Upper Cape (Pocasset/Bourne), so I'm thinking it would be great to get someone who is in the vicinity of Bourne, Sandwich, Falmouth, Mashpee, Hyannis. TIA!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
photo by Scott Metzger
kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

Re: Florist recommendations?

• edited December 2011
    PS. Especially helpful would be to know of florists who are responsive and good at follow up and who can help you shape your vision into reality. I know very little about flowers, but am hoping to work with local or flowers that are in season around the time of the wedding (late April next year). Thanks again!

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    My florist has been fantastic.  I stumbled upon her when I went to meet with a cake baker (they share a storefront).  She has a lot of great ideas, and can really help with a vision (I'm the same way, I know nothing about flowers).  When I had met with her the first time, i wasn't even thinking about flowers at all, so I wasn't ready to commit to a vendor, and since then had gone to quite a few florists, as well as stop and shop, and her prices are comparable to S&S, with much more service.Karen Bryden, petals by the seaShe's in Centerville (near Craigville beach, so between mashpee and hyanniswww.petalsbythesea.comHTH
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'll definitely check her out!

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    Sue Hobart did our flowers for our wedding.  She's out of Falmouth but I believe she's done many weddings in Pocasset and Bourne.  Check out her website at hobartsfineflorals dot com.  We also have some photos from our wedding in our bio.  HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    See my reviews...judy fligg, ALL ABOUT FLOWERS, she is in osterville...just great.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks to both of you!

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards