Wisconsin

trolley?

Does anyone know where I can rent a trolley in the Milwaukee area, or about how much they cost? I've gotten a few quotes already for about $600. I really don't want to pay that much but I think a trolley would be a fun shuttle. Otherwise my only other option is a school bus (because of seating and budget).  Thanks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: trolley?

• edited December 2011
    How do you rent a school bus because I want to?!?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Oct. 2012 Dec Siggy
    Favorite Thing About the Holidays
    Our Tree(Is it Bears or Broncos?) & Of Course!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Go to: www.golamers.com- It's just a normal school bus, but you can definitely rent one. I was quoted about $220.
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Oct. 2012 Dec Siggy
    Favorite Thing About the Holidays
    Our Tree(Is it Bears or Broncos?) & Of Course!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We got our limo bus from Adonis in downtown Milwaukee. Their sister company (I cannot remember the name) has the red and green trolleys that you see downtown as well as fake (for lack of a better word) trolleys. They look like trolleys on the outside but have bus seating on the inside. Call Oz at Adonis and tell him what you need! We booked the "fake" one for our jack n jill party and our limobus for the wedding through him. HTH!
    BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about a trolly but if you have to do a school bus don't worry! If you can manage it stick some twinkle lights in there or some decoration.  Maybe even buy some cheap mini chalk boards so the guests can play and leave notes like they are 10 again while they ride to the reception! 
  • edited December 2011

Cute idea! Thanks!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards