Maine

weekend plans

What are everyone's weekend plans, wedding-related and non-wedding-related?Our weekend is chock full of wedding stuff! Tomorrow we are going to Macy's and other places to get registries set up. We've already started looking and talking about what we want/need. It's exciting, but also a little overwhelming. I'm feeling especially indecisive when it comes to picking colors for things like dishes, towels, bedding, etc., and trying to decide what I want for that house we'll have someday (hopefully soon).Sunday we are having an engagement photo session in Harpswell with Clare Norton! So excited for that! Thankfully the weather looks like it will be sunny and not too cold.And hopefully we'll be doing some NWR stuff to enjoy the very last weekend of summer, maybe going out with friends or even some apple picking.What's everyone else up to?
Anniversary

Re: weekend plans

• edited December 2011
    My parents are in town for the weekend! They leave Sunday morning, so Sunday afternoon will be all about MH's anniversary surprise--we're taking turns planning little surprises for each other on the 19th of each month up until our 1 year wedding annivesary. This month we're going miniature golfing and then for a hike.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm working Saturday night and Sunday, my SIL is hosting a Scentsy party at 2pm. Other than that, it's nursing homework and today-- when DH gets home from class-- we go to complete our registry at BBB!! Hooray! We finally get a real vacuum cleaner that works!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight I'm stuck at work until 11. Tomorrow I'm going to be cleaning, especially my kitchen, and DH and I are starting on our thank you notes. Sunday my cousin and I are going apple picking and delivering some thank yous and a gift to my aunt who did my catering. I drove her nearly crazy so I feel like she deserves a spa day on me. :) Sunday night I'll be baking whatever I can think of that contains apples!!
  • mainemommymainemommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today is going to be a hand around the house day because its cold! Maybe a ride in the Jeep later. Tomorrow we're going to Loudon for the Nascar race. Ive never been so Im kind of excited, plus our tickets were free!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I just got back from a wedding in New Orleans!  One of our ushers got married and we had a fantastic time.  Now I'm all excited for ours in three weeks since a lot of the same people will be at ours!
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds like people have great weekends! How was the baking, angeliza? And mainemommy, how was Louden?Reinedumonde, you must be so excited for your wedding, coming right up! Do you have a lot left to do?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm SO excited, I can hardly stand it! I don't have a lot left to do, just final vendor meetings, OOT favors, and the no-fun logistical planning.  So close!
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't actually achieved my baking goals yet. I didn't get to the orchard as early as I'd hoped and it was SO packed that I was there wayyy longer than I had planned so I didn't have time to actually bake when I got home. Planning on doing something tomorrow hopefully. :) Reinedumonde, I can't wait to see how your wedding turns out!!! Congrats on being so close!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, congrats! You must be SO excited...I can't wait until my wedding is that close!too bad on the baking, angeliza! It was a nice weekend to be outside apple picking, so I can imagine it was very busy. I'm not much of a chef, but I really want to try and make an apple pie this year! FI and I made applesauce a couple years ago that came out really good too, but boy, was it a long process.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards