• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry

What is this called...? Veil Questions

You girls are all such a wealth of information- I'm hoping someone will know the answer to this!

I know that a veil with lace all around the edges is a mantilla.  Does anyone know what it's called when the lace only goes part of the way around, like this pic? Is it just lace-edged? 

And part two: where can I find one? :) I am looking for one where the lace will start at the same spot as the top of my strapless dress (does that make sense?)...basically I just don't want the lace edging to be next to my face or on top of my head.  Thoughts?

Re: What is this called...? Veil Questions

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards