Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Treats Catering

Has anyone used Treats Catering for anything? We really liked the menu options they have available but want to make sure the food and service will be great! Thanks! :)

Re: Treats Catering

• edited December 2011
    Dennis Inn own's treats catering, they did our wedding July 08 food and service were fantastic
  • edited December 2011
    We also got married at The Dennis Inn and the food was AMAZING!!The owners are fabulous as well!
  • edited December 2011
    We used them for our rehersal dinner (3 weeks ago!) and the food was awesome.  They cleaned up everything, were very professional and the guests loved the food! Shannon  
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your thoughts! We are debating between Treats and The Casual Gourmet.
  • edited December 2011
    Kriztie, this is a no brainer. Go with Treats! He did my wedding and my brunch (both offsite) on 9/19 and he was AMAZING. I have heard mixed things about CG. HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    Spuccio, did you use the bartending services through Treats as well? Did they coordinate with your other vendors too? Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I hired bartending service through Treats--his prices were far more affordable than any other I could find. I supplied my own alcohol and mixers, but Treats arranged for the ice. Brad, the owner, will go to your venue to check out the space if he hasn't worked there before. He will also review any rental orders to ensure that you have everything you need. No surprises, no additional items tacked on at the last minute. He is great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards