Canada-Alberta

Cupcake stands in Edmonton

I'm looking to either rent or buy a cupcake stand and I can't find one in Lloydminster.  Do any of your who live in Edmonton know of any place that sells or rents them?  I've already checked Michaels and they didn't have what I was looking for.I'm prepared to buy on online or make one, but I thought if one of you knew of a place, I would check it out first.Thanks!

Re: Cupcake stands in Edmonton

• edited December 2011
    I'm just guessing, but would a place like special Event Rentals have them?
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'll try them.
  • wadingmoosewadingmoose member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't a clue.  I considered finding one, but I don't really have that many cupcakes so I'll just put them on the table.I know.  I suck :)

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • edited December 2011
    lbatog - Special Events Rentals don't have any stands listed on their webstie, but thanks for the suggestions.Thanks moose - I have no idea either, lol.  I've found some good DIY instructions, so I might go that route.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to the Bridal Expo today and got a book from many places! The booklet from special even rentals has cupcake stands in there. Maybe they arent on the website, but I thought of you when I saw it in there!
  • wadingmoosewadingmoose member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TiDa, did you want me to go to Special Events and check out the cupcake stand availability?  I actually drove past it on Sunday and thought of you, but it was closed.How many cupcakes does it need to hold?

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • edited December 2011
    there is most likely more places that will rent but just of the top of my headalmost all bakers will rent cupcake stands, but try a baker that specializes in cupcakes like whimsical cake studios.Alternatively, ABC weddings rents them, I think wedding world might sell them. http://www.abcweddings.com/and if you are looking online try ...http://blog.pinkcakebox.com/wedding-cupcake-stands-2007-12-23.htm
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions and thanks Moose for offering to do that!  I got a tip that one the grocery stores in town may have one and have sent them an email.  Hopefully they have something for me.  If not, I'll check out a few other places in Edmonton like ABC or Wedding World. Thanks again!!
  • diabrodnerdiabrodner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TiDa2009 you said you were getting married in Lloyd and have a tip for a cupcake stand? Would you mind telling me which grocery store?

Have you seen the stand yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards