July 2013 Weddings

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! Anyone have fun weekend plans?

It's a busy weekend ahead for us. FI and I have a wedding site visit with our tent rental company today. Tomorrow we're going to meet our friends' newborn baby, I'm so excited to meet him! We also have dinner plans afterwards and then a birthday party to stop by. We're also thinking about going to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk on Sunday and hoping to do a little Halloween decorating at some point. I wish weekends were longer :-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy Friday!

• edited October 2012
    That sounds fun! Tomorrow is day 6 of my 6 day work stretch..thank God. Im also going to Penhurst Asylum with my MOH and her FI. Its a fun tradition we have and this year they picked what looks like a neat place. Other than that we have nothing wedding related going on.....come to think of it we have nothing going on at all. Maybe we'll have a chance to clean house and go see a movie...wooo!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • No big, exciting plans here. We will probably hang out with FI's family at some point since we haven't seen them in a while. I also want to set aside some time to address and mail our STD's... they have been sitting in a box on our dining table for weeks now! Can't forget Episode 2 of the new season of The Walking Dead on Sunday night, either... our favorite show!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards