Second Weddings
Options

New to board - dress question

It's my 2nd his 1st (I'm 32 he's 28). Went dress shopping for the first time yesterday and I very much liked two dresses. I didn't get the this is THE ONE with any which I did my first time around. Does it happen the second time around?
Kelly & Ron 10.01.10
Photobucket
Anniversary Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket

Re: New to board - dress question

• Options
    LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 'knew' when I found the dress. Although I didn't have a traditional wedding dress the first time at the JOP. I didn't find anything I even wanted to try on when I started shopping, and was very disappointed. So I started looking online and found dozens of possibilities. I got lucky and kept the first one I ordered because it was perfect. I would suggest you keep shopping . . . you still have a year to find 'the one'. Good luck!
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never had that moment with my dress for the second wedding.  And I tried on literally, over 100 dresses.  It was horrific.  I went for the dress that when I came out of the dressing room everyone there (including fi) gasped.  That was good enough for me. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to agree with handfast it was the one that everyones eyes popped out of their head and they all loved it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards