Massachusetts-Boston

Pre-Cana attire?

We have pre-cana at the Espousal Center in Waltham this weekend...we're not sure what we should wear. Any advice?Thanks!
~Chelsea~
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pre-Cana attire?

• edited December 2011
    Something comfortable!  We went in the summer so we wore jeans and t-shirts and others were in similar clothes.  If you're more comfortable in skirts, wear that.  I personally wouldn't go TOOOO comfortable (like gym pants) but that's just me :)Have fun at pre-cana!  I hope you enjoy it!
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • edited December 2011
    ok, so jeans are ok? that is mainly what I was wondering.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • coppolafamilycoppolafamily member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to pre-cana in Natick and it was business casual.  Dress jeans are appropriate and I would make sure you are comfortable. We got up to act a few times and were moving around all day so being comfortable was important for us.
  • edited December 2011
    We did our pre-cana at the Espousal Center, they were wonderful and so laid back - seeing that I was dreading the experience, I have to say we had a great time.I completely agree, jeans and something comfortable on top is all you need.  Very casual.  Have a good time!
  • sprinkles2003sprinkles2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Likewise, we just had precana saturday, jeans and sweater are fine, that's what myself and everyone else there wore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards