Moms and Maids
Options

4 days till DD's Reception at my house!

And now I'm starting to panic. DH and I were SUPPOSED to get the yard prettied up, including sweeping off the two porches and the deck.  In addition,  I stripped the bathroom door a couple of weeks ago, but was waiting for nice weather to take it back outside and do a final sanding and then painting.  But, I live in Atlanta.  We're having record rains and flooding here.  The weather will just not cooperate.  I HAVE STUFF TO DO, WEATHER GODS!!!!!   Everything else is done, I just need to wait until Friday to clean (we have a dog and 2 cats, so if I do it before then, I'll have to re-do it) and then hopefully the weather will cooperate in the next couple of days so I can get the porches done and the bathroom door painted.  Oh my stars. 
image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.

Re: 4 days till DD's Reception at my house!

• Options
    kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Wine and crazy straws are on the way.  Hang in there buddy - it will be over soon.  Come on weather Gods!!
  • Options
    handfast4mehandfast4me member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm thinking of skipping straws and just going to chug the bottle now.  :-)  About 5 minutes ago the sun came out.  It's back behind the clouds now, and we're expecting more thundershowers tonight. 
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Straws do the job faster. Learned that in college. Good luck girl, we're all pulling for you!
  • Options
    mob2006mob2006 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything seems better after some wine!  I'm pulling for ya!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards