Maine

**ChristaMarie**

I noticed on the Save The Date thread that you were wondering about pocketfold invitations.I made my invitations by hand-- pocket folds. I LOVED www.cardsandpockets.com for the pocket folds, mats, invitation stock, and insert stock. They had great customer service (although I had to do some real follow-up with the custom-cut woman when it came to my custom-cut order for my inserts; in fairness to her, it was a little more complicated than the norm because it was stacked diagonally instead of simply vertically or horizontally).But they had GREAT deals on the stock and the pocketfolds. I think my invites came out to something like $1.84 each without the custom cut order-- and of course, because I made them myself, they were exactly what I wanted! Good luck!
"Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW

Re: **ChristaMarie**

• edited December 2011
    Oh, yes, in the thread below I should have mentioned the customer service is great!
  • edited December 2011
    ** butting in... I don't actually have any pictures of my invitations, but I bought a pocketfold kit right at AC Moore. It was very affordable and I got so many compliments on my invites. The kit had all the components, we just had to come up with the wording and print each piece (the invite wording, the RSVP card, etc.). It was labor intensive, but definitely worthwhile in the end. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I should post photos of my invites. You wanna talk labour intensive! LOLBut they were mine all mine and nobody has ANYTHING like them! :-)
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    thank you ladies very much!!!  i will check out both cardsandpockets.com and AC Moore and see what each has.  i am going to be home on maternity leave in a few months so this might be a nice project for me while i'm home  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Daniele - that's exactly how I feel too!  They were obnoxiously time consuming, but awesome and one year later I'm still getting comments on them from people!
    Planning bio My DIY blog The Maine Bio

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Jaime has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards