Minnesota

XP: Boudoir Photographer

Here I am again! I also posted this in the St.Paul/Minneapolis thread. I am from northern Minnesota and in the other thread I was talking about doing a boudoir photo shoot in the cities, but I am looking for places around northern Minnesota (Bemidji area, preferably but open to traveling a bit like to Fargo, Duluth, Brainerd, etc). Anyone know of a photographer from up north?

Thanks!
doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: XP: Boudoir Photographer

• edited December 2011
    I really like Jes from Mad Chicken Studio. She is doing our engagement photos at the end of the month. Check out her website. www.madchickenstudio.com
  • hippoloverhippolover member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Karak Knutson.  She doesn't advertise that she does B pics but she told me as long as I ask, she will do them. :)  We are using her for our E pics (already done and loved them) and wedding photos.  I want to do B pics with her if I can get the time.

She isn't up north but she isn't in the cities either. She is somewhere in the middle. She is traveling for our wedding, so I know she is will to do that.

LINK to her website. Her information is in the middle of the page.
    GL!
  • mekiakoomekiakoo member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both!! I'll contact both of them :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you let me know what Kara K. charges and where you do it?  I should contact her to do mine, but wanted to ask what are your thoughts first. :)
  • mekiakoomekiakoo member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I contacted her and I didn't get the prices from her because she says she usually does this at people's homes and I wanted a studio so I didn't ask her any more questions. Sorry I couldn't be much of a help- I decided to go for Candence Cornelius, she had the best price (lowest and great pictures!).
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you mind me asking how much she charges? I couldn't do them at someone's home since I actually live in CO.
  • edited December 2011
    anyone know of anyone in southeastern MN??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That one, I do not.  I will do some asking around since I am from there.  Are you thinking Roch area?
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah Rochester would be great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any rec, but I did google them and there was some that came up.
  • edited December 2011
    If anyone is looking in the St. Cloud/Wilmar area I did a boudior shoot for my fiance before I deployed.. Crystal Smith photography the pictures turned out AMAZING! (and he loved them too)
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    A great photographer in Duluth is AE Photography! (She worked with Mad Chicken for a while, but she is cheaper now that she is on her own!)
  • heykariann01heykariann01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yvonne Denault is out of Fargo.  I've heard many good things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards