Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Ceremony guitarist

Has anyone found a musician who can play guitar and sing for the ceremony? I am hoping the person would be willing to learn a few (3?) songs for the ceremony... have people found that musicians were willing to learn songs for their wedding? Thanks!

Re: Ceremony guitarist

• edited December 2011
    I hired someone who will both DJ and play the piano for our ceremony - he told me of several musicians (other instruments, etc.) that he regularly works with, if we would have liked - but with such a small wedding, I didn't need anyone additional. if you would like more info, email me at jeb606 at gmail.
  • edited December 2011
    There is someone on theknot local resources site - I don't know his name off-hand, but he is on the list and was recommended by Ocean's Edge when I looked at that venue. He also plays with other musicians so you can combine guitar with flute, etc. Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    we found our ceremony musicians on gigmasters.com  Originally we were going to have a guitarist but decided on a steel drum band instead.  Good Luck! ~Kaitlyn
  • MomoJRMomoJR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CapeBride10: I know there's the name of harpist that's floating around on these posts. Supposed to be really good.Hi Kaitlyn: I added you to my friends list in hopes to send you message. We went on to gigmasters as well. What steel drum band are you using? What is there price? Do you want me to email you? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards