California-Inland Empire

Hump Day Letters

2»

Re: Hump Day Letters

• edited December 2011
    because you cant deal with bodily fluids other than your own ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh...well, there's one particular one I can handle.  Andrew can tell you ALL about it!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Lalalalalalaa I cant hear you!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    hahaha, yeah that stuff really doesn't gross me out, I mean fecal matter from any adult is pretty damn gross but blood and vomit, no problem. I am just really confused about which route to take. I need to get out there asap and make some money so the vocational route seems to be appealing but it is SO expensive, like 30k expensive. So I am going to look at Chaffey and RCC, but I know it would take me a lot longer before I could start working which is a concern for me, plus the LVN program has like a 2-3 year waiting list, which really worries me.I am really confused.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Torr Torr =) You should check out Mt. San Jacinto's LVN program. I don't think the wait list is so long. It will be a little bit of a drive but it isn't THAT bad. I'm glad you are thinking about going to school. I'm a huge school advocate =)

• edited December 2011
    Hey BreBre! Yeah, I guess 26 isn't that old for just going back to school! How is your schooling? Still horrible schedule problems? How's your wedding planning going? New venue off the charts so far? I can't wait to see pics.BTW, when's the next GTG? I want to totally say I'm going and then the day of not show up and not answer my phone and then have some grand excuse as to why I wasn't there.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm 26 and still in school. Sure, I'm always one of the oldest in my classes but whatever. School is ok. I started today =/ Boo. Hopefully this quarter is kind of easy...(extreme wishful thinking there). Next quarter I'm going to have schedule problems. They aren't offering very many bio classes...well, not the ones I need...so I'll probably either have to quit my job (not gunna happen) or just go an extra quarter in the end. At this point, one more quarter isn't going to kill me. Wedding planning is kinda at a slow crawl. I really haven't done much. I still don't have a dress. I can't seem to find one that I "have the moment" with. I need to book a DJ and a videographer. We have a photog. Yeah, you are now updated on my wedding status. So, did you ever get your deposit back from EM?

• edited December 2011
    no yet, but I haven't called for it yet. I had to wait until they booked out our second date. which I am sure they have. We'll get it soon.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah. I'd call if I were you. I'm sure they booked that date a while ago.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards