Texas-San Antonio
Options

Sneak peak of bridal portraits!

My photographer just put up a couple bridal portraits up on her website: http://www.amydeyoungblog.com/

Re: Sneak peak of bridal portraits!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! You look incredible! I can also tell you were having a great time. I think my fav is the one where you're sitting on the step and you have your head propped up by your hand. The balloon ones are adorable too! Can't wait to see the rest!
  • Options
    jgilbergjgilberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look lovely, Rachel.I especially love the photo of you sitting on the steps, with your flowers by your feet. ~Julie
  • Options
    marissa54marissa54 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your pics! You look awesome and loving the makeup! Beautiful : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looks like they are meant for a magazine :) They are excellent!
  • Options
    ohannahbananaohannahbanana member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely STUNNING! You look great! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :) Thanks you guys. You are all soo sweet. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the pics because I like the ones with flowers a lot more....and she put up a lot of balloon pics.
  • Options
    MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the ones with the balloons! It's like even though you are a grown woman getting ready to get married, you still have that child-like spirit and that's what I see when I see the balloon pictures! Everything looks sooo beautiful Rachel, you must be thrilled! Congratulations!!
    Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are awesome! I had my portraits today and hope mine look as good as yours do... arent they just so much fun??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!! Who did your hair and make-up, they did an awesome job!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    majo - Roseanne Harris did my hair and makeup. Her phone number is 210-497-7644. She was fantastic to work with!
  • Options
    txgeogirltxgeogirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You look so beautiful, I love the ballons-very playful.  All the best with your wedding and future!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your makeup = flawless!  So beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very beautiful! Your dress looks great! Glad you got that situation worked out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards