Maine

Developing disposable cameras?

Has anyone done this before? Where's a place that does a good job without being inordinately expensive? And is not Wal-mart (I don't shop there on principle)...Thanks!
"Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW

Re: Developing disposable cameras?

• mainemommymainemommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Id try Walgreens, not sure if they do it, but their prints tend to be cheaper than walmart.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    They were my first thought, actually, but I think the closest one is in Windham...
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • mainemommymainemommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont have any idea... Im way up here near Bethel, our closest one is 25 minutes away, but all of the stores are. =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards