Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Alcohol

Hello, Do any of you know of a place in Atlanta where you can bring in your own alcohol, instead of using the reception venues? I hear that is a HUGE money saver! I would love to get some ideas Thanks! Debbie

Re: Alcohol

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of one unfortunately but you can always consider a place that is per-head and not by consumption. Any of the magic moments venues (The atrium, flint hill, primrose cottage, and little gardens) charge per head. I am getting married at the Atrium and it is $18.95 PP for beer and wine with champagne toast and anyone under 21 is $8.00 PP. HTH!
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Options
    sduncans09sduncans09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    make sure you do the math before you decide to go this route..... the place i used includes both food and alcohol - when i priced out just food alone with serveral different caterers for the level of service i wanted,  i realized it wasn't saving me money (or would end up paying more!) by doing it individually.  Once you add in server fees, glassware, napkins, 20% service charge....things I never even thought about.... it really adds up.  and, it's one more hassle on wedding day to plan getting the alcohol there. anywho, there are so many places - usually the food and bev go hand in hand, so if you find a place where you bring in your own caterer, you'll likely bring in your own booze as well.  i can think of cator woolford, solarium, trolley barn... look on atlantabridal.com and weddingwire.com or one of the local bridal magazines for ideas.
  • Options
    bearby15bearby15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks  for the info :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the solarium and roswell river landing let you bring your own alcohol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree - taking in your own alcohol is a HUGE money saver. Some places that allow you to bring in your own: The Duluth Festival Center, The Mason Murer Art Center
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im putting 200 on the bar and after that every one is on there own.
  • Options
    askmetostayaskmetostay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    200 dollars? or 200 drinks?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our rehersal dinner at the Women's Club on Peachtree because we can bring our own alcohol! But if your number is small enough you could easliy have a wedding there. http://www.atlwc.org/rental_information.shtml
  • Options
    ChickenArmsChickenArms member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bam allows you to bring your own alcohol. The space is on the unique side if you're into that sort of thing. www.bamartspace.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl $200. After they drink that up. It's on them to pay there own drinks
  • Options
    rzellarrzellar member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Callanwolde fine arts center allows you to bring your own drinks. Simple Gatherings at Four Oaks Manor also allows you to bring your own alcohol, and they will provide glasses and ice if needed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards