Maine

I found my dress!!!

I finally found my dress!  I had gone to david's and found two dresses that I really loved and was trying to decide between those.  Then, this weekend, I happened to have some free time on Saturday, so I invited my mom up and we went to House of Brides, totally on a whim.  I hit the jackpot.  I found the perfect dress!  Maggie Sottero Harriet!  PLUS they are having a sample sale,and the dress just to happened to be in my size, sooooo it was 50% off!!!!  If anyone out there is looking for a dress right now, check it out!  Also, I really got the royal treatment there.  They took their time with me, let me pick things out and try on whatever, gave me feedback about what worked for me in each dress (I asked) and I felt totally relaxed the whole time.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I found my dress!!!

• edited December 2011
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Now show us photos! :-DThat's great that you had a fantastic experience there, and the sale is a bonus! Well done! Must be Fate, right?Now seriously, where are the photos? LOL
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! Congratulations!! That is so exciting! And yes, we need pics! Or at least a link to the dress online so we can see what it looks like.Where is House of Brides?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I stumbled upon my dress too - mine was on sale because it was being discontinued.  Feels good to find the right one, and a sale is even better - 1/2 off is incredible!  Congratulations...  pictures, please!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I just checked the Maggie website, what a beautiful dress! Mine was a Maggie too, Mirabella. :) I love love love Maggie gowns!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow! That's a stunning wedding gown!! So happy you were able to get such a great deal on it too! Can't wait to see pics of you in it :)
  • edited December 2011
    It's beautiful! And how exciting that you got it for 50%. That must have made your day. :-)
  • edited December 2011
    That is amazing!! So pretty and on SALE!! You definetly hit the jackpot!!
  • edited December 2011
    ok, so I have no idea how to add a picture to my post, so I added a few to my profile- friend me and you can see!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards