New York-Upstate
Options

wedding colors?

Our wedding date id 10-10-10 is Syracuse. I have my heart set on black white and tiffany blue, or black white and a red for our colors? What are your thoughts is this out of season???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wedding colors?

• Options
    panda&squishypanda&squishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your colors don't have to match the season. I think tiffany blue is a great year round color though, and black and white are always in style. Red is a fall color also, so you're good to go with whatever you choose.
  • Options
    S_A_FriedelS_A_Friedel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp, your colors don't have to match the season. I personally like the color choice of the black, white, and tiffany blue - that would look really pretty together! I am having a fall wedding (9-4-10) and my colors are clover green, light pink, and white. You do whatever colors you like best, don't worry about matching the season, etc.!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote for b/w and Tiffany Blue....very classy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto, color does not have to match season at all. Our wedding was originally black and white but it became black and offwhite/ivory. I loved it, it looked very classy and formal which is exactly what I was going for
  • Options
    Nel11Nel11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote for black, white and tiffany blue...very classy. Your colors don't have to match the season. Do what you will love!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Here's the thing. There are no rules. You are paying for it, planning it so it's all up to you! I didn't have colors at all, nor a theme. I just picked stuff that worked well of each other and it looked amazing. Don't get caught up in rules....just go with what you and FI like, want and can afford! :o)
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards