Texas
Options

So lets Jazz it UP!

I'm New here and from El Paso. Does anyone know a good, different venue in El Paso? I just moved back so everything is different. plz help

Re: So lets Jazz it UP!

• Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a good question. One of the reasons I chose Vegas over my home town was that I couldn't think of something original to have the reception. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are still looking for venues....The Ritz, The Alamo, Grace Gardens, The Lancers Club, The Country Club, Many Hotels also offer wedding reception areas.Hope This Helps :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey there...this is what I replied to another bride looking for a venue in El Paso! I hope this helps:I am getting married in El Paso at the Lancer's Club on Trawood. You don't have to be a member (who knew?) and they do just about everything for you. The staff is great and you work directly with the Chef. I am having my ceremony in a beautiful courtyard in the center of the building. You would just need an justice of the peace/officiant/preacher/pastor to perform the ceremony. I also had a friend that got married at a park on the west side, she just had to pay a small fee for using the park and for the justice of the peace. Another great location is Ardovino's Desert Crossing in Sunland Park. Its a beautiful place, just outside of my budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also replied to another message about venues. I believe it was the El Paso Brides one. I highly recommend Ardovino's Desert Crossing in Sunland Park, NM. I am having both my ceremony and reception there. The services they off are well worth the price. There is also the El Paso Desert Botanical Garden off Doniphan. It would make a great place for an outdoor wedding. I have helped host a bridal shower there and I believe my bridesmaid are planning mine there too. Hope this helps! Good Luck!
    My Bio
    omg! we're days away!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards