Rhode Island
Options

**KB_RI**

hey! so with your awesome info in-hand, I started calling some photogs to set up meetings and just called Melissa and she's already booked for my date!! I want to CRYYYYY! I had emailed her a little while ago just to check and she was open and then I guess within this past week someone got her! bummmmer! oh well, there's still a bunch of other photogs out there that I really like so we'll see what happens! I'm still thinking I'll use her for my B-pics though!! hope stuffs going great for you!! =)

Re: **KB_RI**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, bummer! I sure know that feeling! But there are so many great ones out there I know you'll find one that's perfect. Let me know how it's going! Fun having a local almost-date-twin. Haha. FI and I need to settle on DJ this week. One has a deal that expires Wednesday, so that has lit a fire under us! Then I need to figure out the florist situation. I'm torn between wanting to have everything booked and wanting to go to a bridal show and maybe get a good deal and/or meet lots of vendors at once. I hear there's one in November at the Crowne Plaza. GL with photog meetings! Did you say earlier that Cregg was booked for your date, too?
  • Options
    meggetmegget member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yup Cregg is booked and I just heard back from the chick at a Brilliant Photo and she has a wedding the next day that is far away and she needs to stay overnight for so she's out....buuuuuut Faith is still available!! I know she was high on your list and just from emailing with her, I can tell I'm going to love her so hopefully it all will work out!!! oooh that's great that a DJ is offering a deal!! that's what helped us book Russell Morin--they were high on our list and then they offered all this extra stuff so it really helped seal the deal! I've only contacted one so once again I am lacking in the advice department... I agree about checking out the vendors at the shows--a lot are mentioned on here but there's got to be so many others and you just need one that stands out from the rest and it's an good environment to compare work...I might have to hit up the one in November too! =) especially cause I'll prob not have that much more done by then haha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards