Gothic Weddings
Options

Hey guys

I'm curious about where you're finding your dresses?I'm not going to have a white dress (probably green, wine, deep blue, something like that...) and I'm just curious?Thanks in advance :)

Re: Hey guys

• Options
    Look for Prom dresses, Quince dresses, etc. There are plenty of formal dresses out there that would make a great wedding gown!
  • Options
    My dress is actually a black bridesmaid dress from Lazaro. I started searching here on the knot.com, to get black dress ideas. Then I searched on ebay and etsy, only to find out the Lazaro BM I wanted was the cheapest of all I liked! I've also heard brides that perfer "off colors" had good luck at Macy's and Nordstrom, but we don't have either of those around here. :}
  • Options
    Mine came from Heavyred.com. It's the Victorian Misfit gown. I looked at a ton of "goth" clothing websites to find mine. There are lot of options out there.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thank you! I'll keep checking. Things for plus sized girls so far have been limited to death by chiffon and bedazzled hell.
  • Options
    Yeah, look at bridesmaids dresses, too. Especially if you want something simple. I was considering a black BM dress from David's for a while. Then found the one I wanted. They're relatively cheap, too!
  • Options
    I found a dress I liked online and then found a seamstress in town to make it for cheaper.
  • Options
    ordering mine from UK www.gothicweddingdresses.webs.com I'll let you know about the customer service and qualityoops....I don't think you'd have time...mine is a bridesmaids dress too....much more flattering, colorful, cheaper....good luck!  
  • Options
    I'm not getting married until next year. When I made my account I didn't know the date... I suppose I could change that.
  • Options
    Also - those are gorgeous! Thanks!
  • Options
    i found mine at davids it was 75 % off mostly black >>i was real lucky, i really just googled it though and say it on google images feel in love and got a steal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards