Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Pixies Photography - Boudoir??

Has anyone ever used them? They have a living social deal going on.  I was looking into Sugar & Spice but with their deal they would be a lot cheaper. However, their website doesn't have as many images on it as Sugar & Spice so it's hard for me to compare. TIA

Re: Pixies Photography - Boudoir??

• Not as many images means not as much experience.  I asked around A LOT before I did my shoot with Sugar and Spice.  I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.  They are definitely worth the price you pay.  If you're a fan of their facebook page they have a lot of discounts.  I paid full price and don't regret it , but two of my friends have booked shoots and are getting a discount just for asking.  So I'd definitely call them, cuz they are AWESOME to work with!  You won't be disappointed!  I've recommended them to everyone I know and will keep on singing their praises.  They're the best!  And your honey will LOVE the pics!
  • I would highly recommend Sugar & Spice photography and they are worth looking more into!  I had a boudoir session with a photographer that did weddings when I first got married.  I didn't do much research, and all these companies like Pixie weren't around.  I liked it at the time, until I found Sugar & Spice like six months later.  I've seen them do a Groupon before, but I wanted the whole experience and their Groupon was for a mini shoot.  I did a shoot with Sugar & Spice and didn't have any discounts, but I've never felt more pampered in my life! They had a million looks and ideas online and I needed help deciding what to wear because they had so many options for me in their studio.  The one big thing I liked about Sugar & Spice was all their info on their website that helped me prepare for my shoot and got me thinking about products. Pixies seems okay, but I realized the first time I did it when there was only a few pictures of a couple girls that it meant they were just starting out.  I don't know about them, but Sugar & Spice was definitely worth it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards