California-Inland Empire

10 Things Tuesday/To do list Tuesday

List 10 things that are currently on your mind or write your to do list for the week.And go!

Re: 10 Things Tuesday/To do list Tuesday

• A07102005MA07102005M member
    First Comment
    edited September 2013
  • edited December 2011
    1.  Possible Disneyland trip Sunday2.  Why the hell is Disney so expensive??3.  I miss my friends.  I need to see them more4.  Gained weight...not surprising5.  Andrew is absolutely awesome...me, not so much6.  I miss my doggies7.  I wish school was over or at least I was a SAHM so school wouldn't be so tiring8.  Looking forward to lunch tomorrow (EVERYONE IS INVITED)9.  You guys are the greatest ever10.  I still have to fold the clothes that Andrew threw into my office.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1- Why am I not having contractions? 2- Starting to feel depressed because this is taking an emotional toll on me now. 3- Why hasn't my water broken? 4- Why am I not having contractions? 5- I'm tired of being tired. 6- Why hasn't the baby come yet? 7- I want to go to sleep and wake up to something, anything.8- Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?9- Why is this happening to me10- Are you ready yet?
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Oh baby P, stop making ur mother suffer and come out already!!! 2. Need to get my application in to APU> 3. start working on my invites like now. 4. Talk to other DJ so I can decide which one i want. 5. Get a move on and make an appt with the realtor!!! 6. I NEED to be working on wedding stuff. 7. Get back to the gym-havent been in a week 8. These 7am-to 630pm work days are getting to me! 9. Regardless of being tired I love my 5th graders! 10. SLEEP!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Rebecca, there IS light at the end of the tunnel...P isn't ready to see it yet.  I can't even imagine how uncomfortable you must be (it's such a distant memory for me).  Just think of the moment you will first see your beautiful baby boy.  Think of nothing else.  :P 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Im tired of patients trying to tell me and the Dr how to do our jobs! If u are so damn smart then why didnt YOU go to medical school! If you dont liek how we do things quit being a Fing tightwad and pay for PPO insurance and go somewere else and if you do have PPO insurance get the F out of my hair! and oh dont get em started on the Medical patients your lazy ghetto azzzzz has free insurance so shut the F up!2) I need to plant grass in my back yard!3) I need new carpet4) Why am I not pregnant yet? Oh wait maybe because my husband and I are never home at the same time:0(5) I need to help plan my friends bridal shower!!! :0)6) I need to clean my cubords(sp?)7) I need to take my fat lazy azzz to the gym8) I want to work 9 to 2 and make my same pay and keep my benefits!9) Why are my boys so insane? youd think they were raised by wolves Rebecca keep baby P in there as long as you can!! believe me you'd rather be fat and uncomfortable than dealing with a teenage boy!10) Its days like this I wish I drank!
  • edited December 2011
    HAHAH Syl!  You tell them people off! 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    psst, Syl...it's spelled cupboards.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sylvia- Love #10!
  • edited December 2011
    1. Is work ever going to stop being so busy? 2. Where did my morning go? 3. food, food, food 4. Need to do cardio, legs and abs tonight at the gym 5. My new phone is already making me mad6. Need to stop at the store on my way home tonight to pick up buns for the bbq pork sandwiches7.  Yankees suck8. I love my DH9. I love my furbabies10. Come visit us already Baby P. We cant wait to meet you
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry Rebecca.  I wish I could say I understand but I don't, but can only hope that Lil' P and you will be safe and sound.  1. I want a new job.2. I need to start and finish my writing sample for school.3. I need to finish our cupcake stand.4. I need to figure out how I'm going to display and wrap our favors. 5. I need to call my cousin and find out if her and her husband are still going to be in our wedding party. 6. I still have more invites to put together.7. I need to start going back to the gym. 8. I need to call my aunt and give her info on some ceremony details.9. I need to call James' cousins and invite them to our Wedding Shower.10. I need to check on the progress on the restoration of my car.
  • krystalxyzkrystalxyz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is my first time doing this, but I like the idea :D1. Gotta do stupid Econ homework today, and a quiz.2. Really need to get a new job, I hear the banks are hiring.3. I need to go to the bank and get a loan so I can pay off my credit cards, then just worry about one loan.4. I'm about to get my hair done! Yay!5. Tonight I'm hanging out with my friend Ashleigh, who I haven't seen in forever.6. School tomorrow, with an ASL test, paper, and 3 things of homework.7. Gotta take Apollo, my puppy, to get his shots.8. Then have to get my cat fixed.9. I'm doing a "How I Met Your Mother" marathon.10. And I should probably clean the house and do some laundry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Ahhh, thanks for the reminder...not that you knew to remind me...hehe.  Gotta make an appointment for Sammy's shots and get her licensed through the city.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    1. I booked another order today...for a 4" smash cake.  Cute!2. Happy that you ladies referred a fellow Knottie to me. :o)3. My wife is applying for a job as we speak.4. I finally organized all of my wife's stuff in the dining room.5. My daughter is learning how to skateboard and surf!6. I'm hungry but don't know what I want.7. I'm ready for a baby.8. We still can't afford the monthly IUI costs.9. That makes me sad.10. Why can't I have an immaculate conception?
  • edited December 2011
    1. I should be doing homework 2. Why am I the biggest procrastinator in the world? 3. I can't stop thinking about the Nestie that passed. I get misty eyed every time I think about her husband and daughter. 4. I'm now scared to give birth 5. Life is precious 6. Why can't I be rich so I don't have to go to schoool...or work. 7. Living with FI has been amazing. Much easier than I thought. 8. Why am I on here when I have tons of school work to do!! 9 I shouldn't have just eaten those chips 10. I need to go to the gym but I"m too tired.

• edited December 2011
    1.Hate answering phone at work.2.Only worse thing that having creditors that stalk you is having your employers creditors stock you3.Happy that i finally got a salad i liked for lunch4.Sad that i spilled it all over my desk (thats what i get for eating at my desk)4.Hate paying bills.5.Like to pay my own bills6.Need to make more money to pay for bills.7.Sad that summer is over8.Need to finish Twilight so i can start (& finish) New Moon before movie comes out.9. Playing mom when mom is outta town sucks when your brothers are 22 & 20 years old.10. Blessed to have lived another day...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards