California-Inland Empire

Its official :0(

Im not going to Texas :0(I had to be a grown up and think of the boys rather than myself. I really hate being a grown up ....

Re: Its official :0(

• edited December 2011
    :(  I thought you were going to say you're pregnant!
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Geee thanks for making my gray cloud over my head rain on me :0( now Im even sadder! :0)~hehehehehenope not pregnant, not going to Texas, didnt win the lottery, the kids arent selling on Ebay (nobody wants to buy 4 potty trained kids)
  • edited December 2011
    OMG Syl!  Oh how I love thee! 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I didnt even know you were supposed to go to Texas. Was it to live or visit?
  • edited December 2011
    She was planning to move there by the end of next year.  They were going to look at houses.  She mentioned it once or twice on here.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KAsi! WTF are u talkign about I have never said I was moving to Texas!!! DORK!sorry Amber I thought I told you guysJared has a kickboxing fight at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium on October 16th its to defend his beltI've never missed one of this figths the only time I came close to missing was a few years ago when I had to have emergency surgery to have my apendix removed I had to stop n think if I fly out to his fight I will be taking time off work wish I dont have the vaca time to cover itplus the flight amount and the money we would spend eating and doing stuff I just cant justify it at least not this close to the holidays :0(
  • edited December 2011
    Haha!!  Oh but you love me Syl!  I'm part of the pack...you have no choice.BTW Amb, she talked about it when we went wine tasting...
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha ha Kasi, I believed you, but was thinking, where was I, I never heard anything about Syl moving to Texas!!! LOL Syl, You're right it's getting so close to the Holidays. I hate when Christmas sneaks up on me and I rush to buy gifts!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I do LLLUUUVVVEEEE you Kasi! :0)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry Syl :(
  • edited December 2011
    man, I'm good!  My trick worked!!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    *sob*Amber didn't like my joke.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards