California-Inland Empire

Remember how I was rich?

I am no longer rich!  That money we got back for the house taxes is going to car repairs.  Our rotors and breaks were DONE!kasi = poor
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Remember how I was rich?

• sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, it's better than it coming out of your own pocket. =)
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At least you had that $ to cover it so that you're not really broke!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    True but now Mammoth will be coming out of my own pocket. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey are you getting park hopper ticket for Disney? I get them at a discount at my work
  • edited December 2011
    I for sure would love to get one Syl!  How much do you get them for?  When we make the final decision I will buy them...just let me know how to go about doing it.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    At least you have the extra money from your pocket to go to Mammoth. :)
  • edited December 2011
    :P  You guys are great.  LOL.  Making me look at the up side!  HEHE, sometimes I like to wallow in self pity!  :P
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    I feel your pain on having to dump that money into something thats not fun but at least you had it for that purpose and not have to dip into savings.
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to get em by Friday cuz the office is only open weekdays and they close like at noon so just let me know when u decide :0)
  • edited December 2011
    Price please.Amb, it really does suck having to dip into savings.  I hate it even though it's why I have it.  We have some $ left over from the check so at least it's something...better than having to use all of it! Even better that I had it in the first place. 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    here ya go Disney Resorts Valid at Disneyland & Disney's California Adventure Park expires 12/17/09General: $65.00 (regular price: $69.00)Child (age 3-9): $57.00 (regular price: $59.00) Park Hopper (1 day)expires 12/17/09General: $70.00 (regular price: $94.00)Child (ages 3-9): $62.00 (regular price: $84.00)
  • edited December 2011
    Your park hopper is cheaper than a general admission on their site!  Woohoo!  i told Andrew to tell me for sure ASAP!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards