New Jersey - South

Help! Where is your Rehearsal Dinner?

We're having a hard time deciding where ours should be. I haven't lived in South Jersey for a few years and my FMIL left it up to me to choose the place.So...please help! Where are you having yours? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help! Where is your Rehearsal Dinner?

• edited December 2011
    What area are you looking in?  My RD will be at Femmina Italian Grill in Medford.  (my shower was just there also - it is our favorite!) 
  • nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Terra Nova on Delsea Drive in Sewell,nj
  • edited December 2011
    Ours is at Due Amici in Cinnaminson. It's byob and they offer great food at great prices :)
  • edited December 2011
    Rehearsal is in Blackwood, NJ. So < 30min from there would be ok. Sorry! TIA, again! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Mine was at Due Amici in Cinnaminson and it was awesome. Closer to the Blackwood area there is The Stone Grill my shower was there and it was great and lots of room to move around. There is also Mozzarella Grill in Washington Twp or Cotardo's in Blackwood. GL
  • edited December 2011
    We wanted something a little more casual and had ours at the Painted Cottage Cafe in Collingswood.  The food was delicious and the room is really pretty!  They only do private parties at night so we had the place to ourselves!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Bucca Di Beppo In Cherry Hill, I love the environment and it is family style.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
  • NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Blackwood as well. Our rehearsal dinner is at Filomena's on Blackwood-Clementon Road. My family and I have eaten there countless times and it's always great and Peg, the banquet manager, has been great to work with. FI's from CT so his parents also left it up to us to choose the place since they don't live around here.
  • edited December 2011
    I got married at St. Agnes in blackwood and I had my rehearsal dinner at Villa Barrone in Collingswood. They give you their back room and it was perfect!
  • edited December 2011
    Mine was at my IL's, but my sis had hers at Due Amici and it was great.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure of the prices but when my ceremony was going to be in Glassboro I wanted to have the RD at Italian Affair, the food is AMAZING.Now my ceremony is Bordentown and so is my RD so that's a little too far from Blackwood.Good luck with your search!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    We got married in Blackwood and used Bistro di Marino in Collingswood http://bistrodimarino.com/ Everyone was very happy with their meals.Lisa Beth
  • edited December 2011
    Nonna's in Cherry Hill.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies! These are all very helpful! I will look them over today!
  • edited December 2011
    Had ours at my IL's beautiful home... catered, servers, bartender, etc. It was laid back, fun, and saved us a ton of $!
  • edited December 2011
    Ours was held at Tarantella on Route 70 in Medford. They did a wonderful job! I highly recommend.  
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at The Mansion in Voorhees, NJ- and my wedding is there too!! LoL. I didn't even realize they did rehearsal dinners until the wedding planner mentioned it. I'm very happy with my choice
  • sme605sme605 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on how big your party is, you might try Tuscan Tavern (kinda Blackwood/Gloucester Twp, kinda Clementon--right across College Drive from the Shop Rite Laurel Hill).
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at Cotardo's in Blackwood.  We have to pay for our own and it was really affordable with a private room.  It's byob and you can bring in any kind of dessert for free.  Food is great and the price is unbeatable for the quality of food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards