Florida-North Florida

PIB of Recent Checks with all things paper

Well i finally got around to updating my bio. I put pics of my invitations, what the programs will be like and then all the things the girl has been working on lately i got some drafts of that such as menus, signs for our chairs, advice and wishes sign and cards. I feel like im finally getting some major things accomplished after my hiatus of doing nothing the past couple months.

Re: PIB of Recent Checks with all things paper

• janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looks great!
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're my inspiration b/c at the moment I am OVER anything wedding related. I literally have zero interest. Everything looks fantastic. I love all of your paper products. Very pretty, subtle and classy. Good job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dianadvargasdianadvargas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice...I love the shoes!!!! Where did she biy the crystal, and what did she use to glue them?
  • edited December 2011
    thanks, clseale- i know how you feel but then i looked at my ticker and say i am almost to double digits and about had a meltdown. but i wouldnt plan if your not ready just wait till you in the mode of doing it or else it will be miserable. i took like two months off from doing anything. diana- i got the crystals on artbeads.com its a great website and they dont charge you shipping. I bought the flatblack crystals i think they were SS12 the second to the smallest. there is glue on there that I bought that is called gemtac glue. its like 7 dollars i think i would recommend getting them. I ordered 1000 crystals and only have a few leftover so make sure you order alot I only have like a 3 inch heel. also the smaller the crystals are the better it looks. hope that helps.
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks great! I still can't get over the heels of your shoes.
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards