Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Venue, Food and Drink Under $10,000 In Scottsdale?

We were all set up at Scottsdale Cottonwoods in Old Town Scottsdale and just found out the building next door, the Borgata, will be demolished and a 5 story condo complex will be under construction at the end of this year and all of 2014.  I can't put my out of town guests next to a construction zone.
We want to get married in April 2014, under 100 people, under $10,000 for food, open bar and venue/ceremony rental.  Outdoor ceremony and on site accomodations for our out of town guest. Simple menu, southwest style tacos, tamales, mini burrito appetizers.  Anyone have suggestions for a place that meets these desires??  Something calm and secluded.

Re: Venue, Food and Drink Under $10,000 In Scottsdale?

• Options
    Maybe try Orange Tree Resort. I'm not sure of their prices but they had a neat reception area and on-site accommodations.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    You might also try Zona Resort in North Scottsdale and Starfire Country Club. Maybe Ancala Country Club.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I live on the west side, so I'm not too familiar with what is in Scottsdale. But I'd have to go with Zizi on the Zona Resort in North Scottsdale. Are you wanting to branch out a little bit from Scottsdale?
    Tiger- I haven't heard of the Orange Tree Resort. 
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards