Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Lee Philips Bridal

I posted a question in regards to Bridesmaid Dresses last night and I got some great responses. Thank you all for being so helpful! One of the girls on the board had mentioned Lee Philps Bridal, I contacted them last night and the gave me a quote of $150 for the dresses (retail 224)! This seems too good to be true. Has anyone used them and had a good experience? I just want to make sure that they will be the right dresses and that the dresses will all be cut from the same fabric so they all match.

Re: Lee Philips Bridal

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out the rk bridal thread below... someone said they used them and they seemed happy with them.
  • Options
    hbyrne31hbyrne31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rk bridal quoted me the retail price and does not carry the jr. bridesmaid dress =(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I meant someone mentioned using Lee Philips in the thread not that you should use Rk, lol.
  • Options
    hbyrne31hbyrne31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I'll check it out. I appreciate all of your help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My daughters bridesmaids ordered their dresses from Lee Philips Bridal.  They were dessy dresses (After Six if I remember correctly.  Stacey the owner is great to work with.  The gowns came in early and were in perfect condition.  The girls saved over $80 on their dresses.  I believe there was no shipping charge because they were all shipped to one location and there was no sales tax)  Stacey matched the price as listed on www.bridesmaids.com I would have absolutely no hesitation in ordering from Lee Philip
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, we placed the order for the girls so all the dresses were cut from the same fabric lot and the girls just repaid us. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use her (she didn't carry my line), but I remember only reading great things.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards