Ohio-Cincinnati

Shawls/Wraps?

So trying to hedge my bets, it looks like it will be colder on Saturday. I had not planned at ALL for that. (I feel so unprepared, and it's in 3 days...) Now I am trying to think of ways to keep myself and the BMs warm in our strapless dresses. Do you know of anywhere that has shawls/wraps in stock? Also keeping in mind none of us will use them again. :) THANKS LADIES!

Re: Shawls/Wraps?

• hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    David's has several colors in stock, although I'm not sure how many of each color--I was looking at the organza ones for $20.I've also seen black ones at Macy's, so maybe your BMs could use black (although they were more than $20).
  • edited December 2011
    Macy's has lots of shaws and wraps in all different colors. Good Luck!
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TJ Maxx always has them in stock in lots of colors.
  • jenn1981jenn1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got one for my RD last year at Kohl's. They had a lot of different ones...and if you have a credit card or know someone who does they always give coupons!!
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just bought a lot of Shawls from Express in Kenwood. Maybe check that out. They were on sale as well!
  • mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Forever21 at Kenwood almost always has scarves that I use as wraps.  They are very inexpensive. Or, booze tends to warm the body. GL!
  • catbarnes09catbarnes09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe not very warm but I saw a white satin wrap at Michaels for $12. I am next week, so worried about the same thing.
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I second TJ Maxx.  Otherwise, the cheapest shawls are online, but you won't be able to order at this point. Congratulations on your wedding this Saturday!
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Laura NLaura N member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Old Navy. When I was looking for mine they had a bunch, but not the specific color I wanted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards