Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bach. Party Ideas-Underage

Hello ladies!I have 2 BM's that are 18 and 19, I want to include them in the fun and I have no idea where to start. We thought maybe about go to Thunder Down Under. But I'm just not sure. In all I'd say there are 10 people. We would be going out on Friday the 23rd of Oct. after our RD dinner, which is at 7 at Cheeseburger. Any ideas?Thanks!

Re: Bach. Party Ideas-Underage

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There is thunder.or you can go to game works, where if you are 21+ you can drink bit if you aren't you can still go. maybe a fun museum like the wax museum or the erotic heritage museum.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    On a friday night, if you rent a limo you wont be doing much driving. it would be more like sitting in traffic on the strip. just a heads up.
  • Options
    SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Correct me if I'm totally wrong but I heard you CAN get into any of the clubs if you're underage...but they give you a wristband so that you can't buy any drinks?I am hoping this is true because my cousin will only be 20 and I really want her to be at my bachelorette!
    BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
    I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
    BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No underage in clubs. All clubs are 21+, we no longer haver the 18+ clubs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards