Massachusetts-Boston
Options

gifts

Hi There! I am trying to pick gifts for my bridesmaids and I'm not sure how much I should spend? Any thoughts? I was thinking 100 bucks each but my sister said that that was a bit much! Thanks!

Re: gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It all depends on what YOU think :) I probably spent, hmm... (trying to do math)... I think I spent around $200 per girl (3 total) on their gifts for the wedding, plus some day of treats. I also gave them goodie bags at my shower, and those were probably $75 each (details in my blog). Wow... that sounds like a lot now that I'm adding it up, haha! But they are worth it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I admittedly got a little out of control. I bought theirs around Christmastime with a huge sale. So then, it didn't feel like I had spent so much when I was looking at totes and things... and making little projects... and oh yeah paying for their dresses... I had a lot of wedding help though so I could do that.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    By the way three of mine have to fly in. :-) So...there you go.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is going to vary vastly by budget, # of bridesmaids, etc, but if you want to spend $100, go for it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was out of control. But, in my defense, I was saving for this as well as bought things in stride. $150/girl hair makeup Coach wristlets for ea pashminas for each pearl earrings/necklaces for each Probably a total of $250-$300 per BM when it was said and done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards