Michigan-Detroit
Options

Hot Dog Vendor

Hi Everyone - does anyone know of a good Hot Dog Vendor in the Detroit/Ann Arbor/Dearborn Area?  We are looking to use them as a late snack at our reception.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Hot Dog Vendor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I grew up in dearborn and during the day there was always a hot dog vendor in the parking lot on Michigan Avenue and Monroe by the Aco Hardware (by Dior Bridal and across the street from Sacred Heart Church). It is the dearborn brand hotdogs and they are awesome. I don't have contact info but if you are driving by look for the orange and blue umbrella. Good Luck! :-)
    Trying for #1 since 5/2010
    12/2010-hysteroscopy done to remove uterine polyps
    6/2/11=BFP!!!!
    EDD 2/12/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DatsyuksMommyDatsyuksMommy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There used to be a hot dog vendor outside Diamondback at the end of the night sometimes. Maybe you could contact them to get his information. I don't know if he's still there because I haven't been in a long time.
    Me: 26 DH: 32
    TTC since 08/2010
    Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
    June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
    July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
    August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI
  • Options
    RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to work with someone who has their own hot dog cart, it was always a huge hit at company BBQ's....and I know he's for hire if you want me to get his info - just email me at ihatefakecoachbags @ yahoo.com
  • Options
    JandBFall2010JandBFall2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding once were they brought in a hot dog cart from National Coney Island. It was a big hit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards