New Jersey - South

Maria from Mum's the word..RAVE!

I have to say she is by far one of my FAVORITE vendors so far....she is so sweet and always calls to just check in.  She called me today just to over things and see how everything was going.She's so sweet and I love how helpful she is with everything....if anyone is still looking for a florist give her a call, I promise you won't be disappointed

Re: Maria from Mum's the word..RAVE!

• edited December 2011
    That's lovely that she calls to check in. I left multiple messages and she never called me back. Then I had to wait over a month for my desposit back. Just thought I would share my story so future brides know all the information. My new florist came in under $200 the quote Maria gave me for not only the exact same flowers but that included flowers for my cake as well.
  • kimikins79kimikins79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had a great experience too.  She called me last month to check in and also emails me to see how my planning process is going. I am sorry Bunchy you had a bad experience.  I don't know why she did that to you.  Also, I could see her being a bit more expensive than others, but I was willing to go with that extra cost because all I did was tell her my style, and some general ideas of what I was looking for and she demo'd exactly what I wanted in front of me in after talking for 10 minutes, it was kind of amazing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had such a wonderful experience with her as well!  We developed a great relationship and my flowers were stunning.  Sorry, that wasn't the case for you Emily.
  • edited December 2011
    Maria is awesome but I didn't go with her for the same reason... she wasn't responding to my emails.  She is a great person and definitely would have went with her if she just would have provided a price breakdown so I know where the money is allocated and budget wisely.  I sent her an email and a week later had to send her a follow-up email ... hit or miss for her attention I guess.
  • edited December 2011
    I also didn't go with Maria because she wasn't responding to my emails or phone calls, and I also got a much better price from another florist who did an amazing job.
    Pregnant with twins! :-) BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Meghan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry about the problems you had....she's been on the ball and really sweet too this point and I love that she just calls and emails to check in
  • Linda123Linda123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was THRILLED with our flowers and the price!  Everything was EXACTLY as I pictured it!  DH and I were floored when we walked into the Ballroom, he couldnt get over the flowers (he really didnt have much to do w/ the flowers so he didnt really know what to expect).  I LOVED LOVED LOVED my bouquet, it was huge and beautiful and again.....EXACTLY what I pictured.  I see alot of  pictures of bouquets that are pretty but dont seem large enough (IMO), Maria did not skimp on anything!!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards