California-Los Angeles

Santa Barbara Rehearsal Dinner

Hi all, Does anybody have any recommendations on where to have a rehearsal dinner in Santa Barbara. I'm up for any and all ideas. I would love a private space if at all possible. Thanks! Shelly

Re: Santa Barbara Rehearsal Dinner

• JenLeuJenLeu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what your budget is or what kind of "vibe" you're going for, but The Stonehouse restaurant at San Ysidro ranch is fabulous.  FI took me there for my birthday in July and it was soooo good.  We sat on the outdoor patio and had a great view of SB. 
  • edited December 2011
    The place where we are having our reception does Rehearsal Dinners as well. The Arts and Letters Cafe. It's a great space! We are having a rehearsal cocktail party, so very casual, at Left at Albuquerque which is a mexican restaurant. We are doing just appetizers, beer and margaritas. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We went very casual.  We had the upstairs private room at Rusty's Pizza Parlor on Carrillo St.  It was great- it fit everyone and the pizza was really yummy!  Everyone had fun.
  • JenLeuJenLeu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good suggestion, Boston!  We love Rusty's.  FI and I go there on all of our SB visits.  Great location and yummy pizza.  They also have a salad bar.  Definitely look into that place if you want a casual dinner.
  • Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mmmmm, Rusty's!
  • edited December 2011
    Chase Palm Park or the Cabrillo Arts Center are the lcoations we had checked out for our RD locations.  Then we decided to do something outdoors and casual so we booked the group picnic area at Shoreline Park which had tons of tbales and BBQs for our larged sized families.  The parks and recreation people were always nice and professional to speak to.  We ended up having our RD at our wedding location because our guest count fell below the food minimum but I think Shoreline would have been a great location.  Good luck with your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards