California-Orange County
Options

E-Session Photographer

Hi All, Any recommendations on photographers who can do our engagment session with a reasonable price? Orange County area please! Thanks!

Re: E-Session Photographer

• Options
    jenbatjenbat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Carly Daniel (www.carlydaniel.com). She did our wedding and the photos came out great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used [url]www.mathieuphotography.com[/url] and they are amazing! Their pricing for E-pic sessions are pretty reasonable, and there are options for how you want to receive them (online gallery only, buy them all on a disc so you can print them from anywhere). Plus, if you decide you want them to do your wedding the E-pics are part of the wedding package. They are at the very least worth a meeting - you will love them!
  • Options
    ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I just had ours done today, and he already posted a sneak peak! We were super happy with how it went. We really enjoyed it (and it was SUPER affordable!!!) http://www.moleyphotography.com/
    ~Rita
  • Options
    simplictysimplicty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    richelle dante does an awesome job with all kids of photo sessions. richelledante.com good luck!
  • Options
    simplictysimplicty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    opps i meant all kinds! not kids... although she also photographs kids also.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just finished mine w/ Anna Mae Lam Photography.  Her promotional price right now is $60 for 2 hour photo session.  She gives you the hi res docs to do what you may with them!Super talented, very passionate, easy to work with, gives just ENOUGH direction but not TOO much where it comes out posed.Here's the teasers photos from the e-session done Friday, oct 23rd.http://www.flickr.com/photos/annamaelam/sets/72157622652503806/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards